first post in college philly hoops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first post in college philly hoops!

nova needs to make some noise in the big east conference tourney to avoid being an 8/9 and having to face a 1 in round 2 of the ncaa's, imho

-

drexel with a stretch of an outside shot at an at-large win with those victories over cuse and nova, but the conference rpi probably will hurt them.

-

st. joe's plays temple this week in round 1 of the a-10 tourney. both teams need to win the a-10 tourney to get in.

-

penn is in with an ivy league regular season championship (no conference tournament in the ivy league)

-

lasalle did not qualify for the a-10 tournament

-

i never could get into the smaller schools like delaware, delaware st, or lehigh and the like
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

hahah I was wondering who would eventually getting around to pissing on virgin snow!

Comment

i'm the pisser!

anyone gona have a tourney brackety thing?
      Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

check the EFO board.

Comment

Working...
        X