Karma is a bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma is a bitch

I hate to see anyone in this situation. I can’t help but feel like its karma coming back to bite him.

https://daily.comms.yahoo.net/T/v400...wvEzYEqrVEClg=
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

wow that is sad. i think it is hard on these guys bodies to be as big as they are.

look at a guy like Jason Peters. I'll tell you that if he lives to see 55 I'll be shocked. Same with a guy like Fletcher Cox or even a guy that looks to be in great shape now like Tra Thomas.

I just think being that big is hard on your heart and your body.

Hope he finds a donor but he has so many other problems he doesn't seem long for this earth.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Is sad.... not sure anybody can definitively say it has anything to do with football.
      But still sad in a human sense.

Comment

I certainly wish him the best. If he expects a fan to just give him give him a kidney he had better put out a plea with a number with a bunch of 0's in it though.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Another benefit of being a professional athlete

“Hundreds of calls and offers” received after Haynesworth asks for a kidney
          Jul
          7/11/2019 5:01:14 PM
          |More
          Albert Haynesworth is experiencing kidney failure and is seeking a transplant.

The 38-year-old longtime NFL defensive lineman posted the news on Instagram on Wednesday night, explaining the situation and sharing a phone number to call if a person is interested in donating a kidney Mike Wilson and Jessica Bliss of the Knoxville News Sentinel report.

Since then there has been an outpouring of support for Haynesworth, a two-time Pro Bowler who spent seven seasons with the Titans during his 10-year NFL career. He retired in 2011 and his since battled several significant health issues.

"Well this hard for me to say but my doctors said I should reach out to my family, friends and fans," Haynesworth wrote. "Some of you may know I’ve been battling kidney disease for a few years now the time has come family, friends and fans I’m in dire need of a kidney mine have finally failed me on July 7 2019. It’s hard to believe from being a professional athlete to only 8 season in retirement that my body has taken another major blow. First with the brain aneurism 3 seasons out of the NFL to now my kidneys failing me. But the bright side of this latest ordeal I can ask for help by asking for someone to generously donate a kidney. If you are interested in giving this precious gift please call Vanderbilt at 615-936-0695 and hit option 2. GOD BLESS thank you for your prayers and thanks for sharing this message."

Since Haynesworth's post, Vanderbilt University Medical Center has received more than 1,000 "calls and offers for organ donation from well-wishers and individuals expressing interest," chief communications officer John Howser said in a statement.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X