$#%#$ I got shut out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $#%#$ I got shut out

I was up at 6:45 my time to get online to get some eagles tickets... two computers on...

NOTHING.

Well that's your problem! It didn't start until 10am! You still have time...
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I missed out too. Of course, I missed out last year and ended up going to three games, so who knows what the season will bring.

Comment

I got single seats to the Giants game and the Jags game. I think it's better to try through the phone, but either way it's hit or miss. Some people on the EMB got pairs to some games through ticketmaster.

Comment

Me too. Though I secretly enjoy watching the games on TV more than in person.

Comment

I'm with you will. My guilty pleasure is that I prefer to watch the games at home. That's sort of funny considering that between me and my father we had season tickets for 30+ years.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
              I'm with you will. My guilty pleasure is that I prefer to watch the games at home. That's sort of funny considering that between me and my father we had season tickets for 30+ years.
              There's alot to be said for watching the game at home, it's easier, you have replay and control, you can eat and drink what you want, no parking or driving hassels, it's cheaper. It's just more of an event when you get to go though

Comment

Originally posted by eaglefan55
                Originally posted by Jukin
                There's alot to be said for watching the game at home, it's easier, you have replay and control, you can eat and drink what you want, no parking or driving hassels, it's cheaper. It's just more of an event when you get to go though
                I'M GUILTY TOO!!! I somehow get to make a game a year and I love it. It IS an event and I enjoy the hell out of it. But the one trip is enough. I like the game better on TV.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

J and I like to go up once a season. We'll stay in a hotel, go out for a nice Italian meal, and party with his brother. It's a big event for us, and we really enjoy it.

But, I think both of us prefer to watch the games at his house. He's got the ticket. We tailgate on his back porch, and we've got the grill, and the fridge full of beverages right there. No one has to drive. No parking, or fighting the traffic. And, we can eat like kings, and drink like fish for what it would cost us just for the tickets alone.

Comment

I hate watching the game by myself, so a trip to four tailgate parties a year is a must for me. If not for the tailgate parties, I'd only do it once a year.....since I still sit so far from the action. At least I get to pass OneJake on the way to the nose bleed section.

And about the food. There is nothing better than the great variety of tailgate barbecues. NOTHING!!!
                    Pedro

Comment

I guess their are advantages to watching at home. But to me there is no question I would much rather be there in person.

Getting up getting ready, meeting the guys, loading up in the camper (praying it doesn't break down...yes, it's happened on more than one occasion) tailgating. Just the entire experience. Nothing better than screaming your head off with 65 thousand other fans.

Getting up for work after a 4 oclock game can be tough, but it's worth it. As for the Sunday and Monday night games....thank god for vacation days!!!
                      Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

Working...
                      X