Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
    LOL! A guy that used to work with me (since retired) was scheduled to have a colonoscopy. He procrastinated with his preparation for the procedure, drinking the laxative all at once on the morning of the procedure instead of smaller doses over the prescribed time frame. He was good until he pulled up in front of the hospital. He exited his car, and started to walk toward the building. He made it to the door, close enough to see the receptionist's puzzled face as he proceeded to shit his pants.

He calmly walked back to his car, opened his trunk and got a tarp out, covered the driver's seat, got in and drove home.
    And to think Jukin was embarrassed just because he said Camel Toe Mountain this morning!:
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Now that we're back in Florida, we get many more channels. As I was surfing this evening, I happened to come across the horrible human called Nancy Grace and a question occurred to me. The legend tells us Grace decided to become an attorney and a prosecutor after her fiance was murdered.

So the question that occurred to me...If some one had to be murdered, why wasn't it Nancy. Or maybe sweet little Nancy revised history a bit to serve her purposes. Her fiance wasn't murdered! He killed himself when he finally realized just what a ball devouring harpy had gotten her hooks into him.

Comment

• I had to read this twice..but its not a joke!
          From espn.com:
          "Five-star recruit says he's choosing between U of Phoenix, ITT Tech"
          According to those who cover recruiting, Jamabo is choosing between Texas, Texas A&M, Notre Dame, UCLA and others. Jamabo, though? He says his choice is down to two very, very unexpected candidates.
          Linkage: http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page...oenix-itt-tech

Comment

• Watching Velocity Channel, had a new fantasy revealed. There is a show called " All Girl Garage " 3 chicks doing car repairs and upgrades. hubba hubba
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Major Props to Johnny Depp, nice job!!!!

http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• She's one of my favorites.

Comment

• She is absolutely silly!
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                    Major Props to Johnny Depp, nice job!!!!

if you think this pic is nice, come over to the cheerleader thread. I found some sweeeeeeet pics
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Fvck Kanye West.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                          Fvck Kanye West.
                          What an incredible, arrogant, fucking asshole! Isn't it just about time that some civic minded rapper 'offs' another one who maybe has a direction for a last name.

Better yet, off both West and that vile, vapid pig he's married to with the ass so enormous that it has it's own gravitational field.

Even better still, off West and the entire Kardashian cesspool of sub human excrement. Plus, throw in the ex Olympic Champion turned laughing stock clown freak.

The 'good' rapper could lure them all to Florida and then use the 'Stand Your Ground' defense with the argument that this grotesque tribe of scum posed a clear lethal threat to the survival of the gene pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                            What an incredible, arrogant, fucking asshole! Isn't it just about time that some civic minded rapper 'offs' another one who maybe has a direction for a last name.

Better yet, off both West and that vile, vapid pig he's married to with the ass so enormous that it has it's own gravitational field.

Even better still, off West and the entire Kardashian cesspool of sub human excrement. Plus, throw in the ex Olympic Champion turned laughing stock clown freak.

The 'good' rapper could lure them all to Florida and then use the 'Stand Your Ground' defense with the argument that this grotesque tribe of scum posed a clear lethal threat to the survival of the gene pool.

Where do I sign?

Comment

• I might be getting old, I might be getting cabin fever or I might just be an asshole or (D) all of the above, but I really wanted to punch someone today till I either had a heart attack from the effort or until their skull was a mass of bloody pulp. It's snowing here , AGAIN . I drove to the local farmers market to buy some veggies as I am now on a diet. Parking spaces were at a premium. I stopped to allow a gentleman to back out of his stall. Sitting there with my turn signal blinking. The gentleman backs out, turning towards my car. Some douchebag coming from the other direction wips in and steals my spot. Having already been in 2 near collisions on the way to the market due to unintelligent , non driving dickheads, the fuse was already lit. I jumped from the car and said "excuse me" , only to be cut off with a "no habla ingles" and a hand wave. So right or wrong( I believe wrong) I countered with yo comprendo Assholio, dicko,fuckwadio(or something like that,I momentarily lost my mind) ! Well now the wife is pissed and it's doubtful I get "lucky" tonight. I was not too pissed till I got the wave off, then I went to another place. Don't know if it's me, but people have become rotten to the core. Rude and impatient with a dose of obnoxious.

Comment

• Yep
                                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                                Hope is not a strategy
                                RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X