Eagles GDT: Wild Card Game - Eagles vs. Packers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Hahahahah

Comment

Until I watched the pregame show, I thought the Eagles were playing today. Based on what I saw, it's a scrimmage with the Green Bay offense vs the GB defense.

Comment

I know this is the wrong thread, but did anyone see the Ravens locker room with Ed Reed and Harbaugh? That dude is a good coach and will be for a long time. I hate Baltimore but Harbaugh is tough to hate.

Comment

Terry Bradshaw just picked us but nobody else did. Damn I am begging to win now and slam it in these guys asses. Everybody always doubts us... why?

Birds 37
          Packers 21
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
            Until I watched the pregame show, I thought the Eagles were playing today. Based on what I saw, it's a scrimmage with the Green Bay offense vs the GB defense.
            Actually Tino, it's the GB offense vs Mike Vick ... and the GB defense vs Mike Vick.

Comment

you would think charles woodson can play all 4 secondary positions. for the life of me, i can't remember who is back there other than him... so why are they so good back there?
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I wonder if AR has a gimmick play for the first playoff game ?
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

...and amphetamines........
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I lift things up and put them down.....
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      I wonder if AR has a gimmick play for the first playoff game ?
                      off right tackle ... seems gimmicky to me.

Comment

Not the best start.
                        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

wow. you just can't get andy reid to change no mater what can you

Comment

Run the fucking ball andy!
                            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

wow. terrible start and then a huge break. i think that's a blown call by the refs though.

Comment

first official ruling to the good guys

Comment

Working...
                                X