It seems like everyone has forgotten that we acquired Jordan Howard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems like everyone has forgotten that we acquired Jordan Howard

He looks like the horse that we needed who is not quite as fast as Ajayi. I see a bigger Sanders who certainly knows how to find the hole.

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I know he is here, I love Sanders and really like Clement and unlike others I like Adams. I just think Adams needs to run between the tackles. I also think that last season our running game became too predictable. I mean I knew what was coming the majority of the time.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

IMM, no need to talk much about RB as we are in pretty good shape there.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        IMM, no need to talk much about RB as we are in pretty good shape there.
        Maybe I should have said that I'm excited to see all of them lol. I'm not happy that Sanders is already in the tub though.

Comment

Not sure everyone has forgotten about him. I, for one, am very happy with the RBs. Howard has shown the ability to get tough yards in this league. Sanders really does have potential and Clement has proven wiggle and ball catching skill. Somewhere along the line I believe I posted I have no need for Sproles to come back. If Scott or DJax or an unknown can provide return coverage they are good to go.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            Not sure everyone has forgotten about him. I, for one, am very happy with the RBs. Howard has shown the ability to get tough yards in this league. Sanders really does have potential and Clement has proven wiggle and ball catching skill. Somewhere along the line I believe I posted I have no need for Sproles to come back. If Scott or DJax or an unknown can provide return coverage they are good to go.

Boston Scott has been mentioned in some quarters as a possible Sproles substitute. I've never seen him in action though so I can't agree or disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
              Boston Scott has been mentioned in some quarters as a possible Sproles substitute. I've never seen him in action though so I can't agree or disagree.
              Here's a 2 minute highlight film from his LA Tech days.

Comment

Working...
              X