• McDougle is in Incredible Shape

Look at how thin and diesel he looks:

Rookie Year Photo
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

A second chance at life will do that to you.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

I worry about the size of our DE's some. We seem to have LB sized DE's. Kearse is down in weight too. Might cause issues for us against power-run teams.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I never worry about size much. You either have it or you don't. If have it no matter how small you are you will show it.

Damn that sounds really bad...
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Speed, baby, speed...(notice how I ignored the size issue so Blitz is not embarrassed further...lol..)
          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

If the Eagles have the push in the middle we're all expecting The Freak and others will be able do what they do best. It will be nice to have two solid rocks in the middle for a change. Trotter should have a big season.
            Im Ready........Im Ready......Im Ready!!!!!!

Comment

Trotter had a huge season last year, for all the good it did us. Gotta control the edges too.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                I worry about the size of our DE's some. We seem to have LB sized DE's. Kearse is down in weight too. Might cause issues for us against power-run teams.
                With Howard, Cole and needs be even Walker, we can put up some solid DEs outside to stop the run.

Comment

Forgot that Walker can play some DE, that might come in handy this season.

Comment

And Howard can play some DT. The possibilities are endless if we can stay healthy.

3rd and long and we have:

Kearse - Walker(oir Bunkley) - Howard - Cole(or McDougle)

Are you kidding me?
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

McDougle got a hand on McNabb yesterday when McNabb scrambled out of the pocket. The minute he touched McNabb, the whistle blew but McDougle did indeed get to him.

It's funny - if you read the above tale - you'd think I was talking about two Irish guys in a sandlot game!

Comment

Re: McDougle is in Incredible Shape

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY

Rookie Year Photo
                        He looks like he has a tan. Doesn't that always make you look thinner?

Comment

Re: McDougle is in Incredible Shape

Originally posted by PhillyJack
                          Originally posted by BIGPHILLY

Is it just me or does he look just like Randell Cunningham...?

Comment

It's you..... He looks like he is got one eye on the guy and one eye looking around for the grassy knoll......

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
                              It's you..... He looks like he is got one eye on the guy and one eye looking around for the grassy knoll......
                              It's hard to say how one would act after they have been shot; I'm glad I haven't experienced that.
                              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                              X