6 Seasons of the Wire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Seasons of the Wire

I wanted to see Jimmy McNulty's ex wife naked and then there she is in season 4 of Californication.I remember in The Wire Jimmy having a sex scene with her in a house she was selling,but Hank Moody sealed the deal.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

That's where I recognize her from!

What's McNulty doing these days?

Comment

I imagine Jimmy and Bunk Moreland are sitting on the hood of a car by the railroad tracks with a couple pints of Jameson.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Pints of Jameson might kill someone!

Also - 6 seasons? Let me know where the secret one is.

Comment

was it only 5 ? oops ! Any good Irishman should be able to handle his own pint. Hell I was known to put a hurting on my own fifth of Jack and I'm only half Irish. My German side cultivated the green.

Comment

God I'd love a 2 hour special just to catch up with the gang from The Wire.

Comment

watch Treme'!

Comment

Working...
              X