Why is this board dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this board dead?

Sixers are rolling right now. Spencer Hawes is playing way over his head right now.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

I can't believe I'm into the Sixers but they've made me a quick believer. They are in a nice soft, spot in the schedule so it's good to seem them capitalize on these games. The Knicks should be a good test tonight.

Comment

There's nobody exciting on the Sixers right now. They've got a good team though and they should get maybe the 4 seed in the east.

Comment

I just don't have time to post much. Life/work too busy.

I am following their progress this year and am somewhat hopeful about their future.
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          There's nobody exciting on the Sixers right now. They've got a good team though and they should get maybe the 4 seed in the east.

I beg to differ. I think Jrue, Thad Young, Lou Williams, and even Evan Turner's progress are fun to watch. I know Spencer Hawes can't keep this up but that's still fun.

Don't get all pissed off at them now just because you picked the wrong year to buy season tix.

Comment

Hahah my buddy took over my season tickets so I have pretty good access.

I like Jrue and Evan and thad. But Lou I can do without. And we can definitely do without Igoudala. They need to get rid of him at the trade deadline for some more young talent.

Young legs are gonna go far this year because of all the games in a compressed schedule.

Comment

I'm not a great b-ball fan,but I have been and always will be a fan of great team defense in any sport and this team is growing by the game. Say what you will about Iggy,but he can shut down anyone when he puts his mind to it.I always liked Collins and he is molding a team in one of the most ME oriented leagues and I find it refreshing and impressive to hear very young men bite on what he's preaching. Kudos to this group,I'll be checking in on occasion.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I don't watch too many NBA regular season games (and being in the DC area I can't watch too many 76ers games), but I've been a little excited about what the Sixers have been doing. This team may end up a little like the 1989-1990 76ers - that team from 22 years ago (!) overachieved and went 53-29, winning the Atlantic Division.

I've said this for a couple years, but if the 76ers had a true superstar-caliber player (though not Allen Iverson, possibly the most overrated player in NBA history), they'd be an NBA title threat. They have a good team in place to surround/support a superstar.

Comment

I haven't watch the Sixers since Chris webber left, and I can still say with certainty Evan Turner sucks

Comment

Still dominating. Jrue is sick.

Comment

I'm starting to get pumped about the Sixers. This is a good week to see how good they really are, they've got some tough teams this week and a date with the Heat this weekend.

I love the defensive intensity, led by Iguodala. I love the guys coming off the bench, and Turner's much-improved play. I love how Hawes is bringing it. And Holiday, man I really love him.
                      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Feb is going to be brutal so they have to rack up wins now.

Comment

Igoudala sucks. he might make these two FTs to win the game. but he wasted a possession with a wide open miss. Then as our best defender, he can't even stop Andre Older Than Dirt Miller on a drive to the basket?

Comment

Because the NBA sucks!
                            Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                              Igoudala sucks. he might make these two FTs to win the game. but he wasted a possession with a wide open miss. Then as our best defender, he can't even stop Andre Older Than Dirt Miller on a drive to the basket?

I know he's playing stellar defense and everyone raves aboutit but you hit the two things that really frustrated the hell out of me last night. Hit your GD free throws punk! And then to let Andre Miller get by you and hit that bucket is beyond me. If you're a lockdown defender, how do you let that.....THAT! happen?!

Comment

Working...
                              X