MLB Contracts F#cking Crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Contracts F#cking Crazy

Upton is terribly average, 6 years at 132 mil is fucked up!!!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Yeah, they lost control years ago. How in the hell can you pay someone like that and put 24 other guys on the team
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Baseball has become it's worst enemy!

Comment

what would Michael Jack Schmidt be worth on todays market. Hell Lefty could get a 300 mil deal.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Yup, millions upon millions.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            Yup, millions upon millions.
            I don't go to games anymore because of the cost. It's bad enough that somewhere around 50% of my cable bill pays for the sports we watch.

Comment

I stopped last year, and I drive from MD. I had only a Sunday game plan... but it was too expensive for the product they were putting out there. Problem is I very rarely get them on TV.

Comment

I'm going to a couple of spring training games. They are costly enough. I'm not driving 2 hours one way to take in a regular season game.

Comment

I never minded the drive or tolls or parking ---- as long as the product was worth seeing.

And I got to see many many games and playoff games and W/S games, when they were getting and being good.

But when the product sucked I couldn't justify the expense or time consumption any more.

Comment

I am seriously looking forward to how the youngsters work out. They should have a strong defense and the pitching staff will keep them in games. I think this season will be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X