Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scottzolak - why'd you punch sheffield in the mouth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scottzolak - why'd you punch sheffield in the mouth?

we know it was you!
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

, I find it hilarious that such a big deal is being made of this. I would've done the exact same thing in Sheffield's situation. Fans should stay off the field.

Comment

I think most people are agreeing that Sheffield was under control and didn't do anything wrong. But other than TO running his big mouth, there's not much news today. It'll pass in a couple of days.

Comment

Scottzolak is here griping every day about somebody or some team. But today, he's not around. And the fan who punched sheffield was arrested. Coincidence!?

Comment

I heard on ESPN they came back and said he wasn't arrested. The guy shouldn't have been that close, but if you looked, it didn't even look like he touched Sheffield and Sheffield barely touched him. I agree that this is nothing, just a slow news day. After next weekend, we'll have a ton to talk about.
          I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

You're right. He was just ejected.

It's a slow news day here too.

Comment

I did, I wanted to slap him, he got pissed and hit me, I might sue his rich ass. Fuck you shef
              Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Working...
              X