Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the surprise hero of the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the surprise hero of the game?

Everyone on the PDN except for Smallwood is picking the Giants in a close game. Useless stat of the moment that we can take as a good sign: Home teams are 6-6 in the division round in the last 3 years. Let's hope that keeps up...and Dallas did sack Eli a lot in their game the week after they lost to us, so they can't use the Plaxico card as a reason for that game.............anyway. Whenever I've read a national or NY article, they only mention two names again and again: Westbrook. McNabb.

Who is going to be the Eagle who surprises us with a big performance on Sunday? I'd say Stewart Bradley on defense, or DJax on special teams. Maybe Baskett on offense.
    Last edited by balto-eaglefan; 01-09-2009, 12:57 PM.
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Buckhalter
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I'll go with Demps in a return for a TD.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Celek
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Clemons and Curtis!
          I miss Philly!

Comment

Gocong on D,DJax with a big run on a reverse,Curtis with a big game.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Sheldon Brown will finally hold on to one.
              The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

please no reverses!

baskett, with his blocking and red zone capabilities.

Comment

Darren Howard, Hank Baskett, Demps.

Comment

My surprise pick is McNabb. I don't know why, but a lot of us have been frustrated over our lack of come from behind victories this year. I envision a game circa 2002 where McNabb leads the Eagles down the field with no timeouts and the Birds win with the clock ticking as time runs out on a 45 yard David Aker field goal!

Comment

Eli Manning...thanks to him all our DBs will get a chance to touch the ball

Comment

I'm thinking Chris Clemons continues his late season surge ala Derrick Burgess.

Comment

Celek and Avant

Comment

Demps X2....INT + big KR

Comment

Asante Samuel runs back an interception for a touchdown!
                              E A G L E S

EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X