Sunday's Other Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    OMG MD we've been in their shoes so many times since we were kids that I've forgotten most of them. At least I've tried to. Shame on you
    you'ol fart!!
    Never 3 in a row and one costing a SB trip.

Comment

Come on MD. No one is denying they have gotten screwed. The issue is the way they while and bitch like it has never happened to anyone else. We had a bogus call last year that cost us a game and likely the division and we bit hed for anweek and moved on. These assholes are taking it to a new level and it makes me hope they get screwed more than Traci Lords!!!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Sorry, just sayin IF we were screwed costing us an SB appearance and then the next 2 games the following year.... philly fans we be going nuts for a decade.

Comment

Maybe..... but we are talking about the Saints and I hate them so fuck them with a sandpaper condom and send them on their way. They are worthless losers.....
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
            Maybe..... but we are talking about the Saints and I hate them so fuck them with a sandpaper condom and send them on their way. They are worthless losers.....
            Oh I agree with all that...... but just sayin!

Comment

[QUOTE=MDFAN;337444]Sorry, just sayin IF we were screwed costing us an SB appearance and then the next 2 games the following year.... philly fans we be going nuts for a decade.[/QUOTE]

We probably did. I remember McNabb lying on his back and a Carolina player decided to drill him in his ribs to break them and knock him out of a playoff game with nary a flag. Of course the week before when we were trouncing the Redskins Westbrook blew out his peck and was finished. Then 91 when we had the best defense in history and both Cunningham and McMann and 6 frikin other qbs go down. Not suspending the fog bowl game. In 63 all that we needed to go to the Championship was for Jim Brown and his gang to beat the Giants. The game ends in a tie because "Lou the Toe" Groza missed 2 35 yard bunnies in the fourth quarter. Don't forget Aggie tonight while we're talking about it.

And yes I'd be crying too but as being the most fucked over team in sports history I haven't cried to the extent that Peyton has. I do see your point though. These are just a very few memory joggers for you.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

[QUOTE=Eagle60;337472]
                Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                Sorry, just sayin IF we were screwed costing us an SB appearance and then the next 2 games the following year.... philly fans we be going nuts for a decade.[/QUOTE]

We probably did. I remember McNabb lying on his back and a Carolina player decided to drill him in his ribs to break them and knock him out of a playoff game with nary a flag. Of course the week before when we were trouncing the Redskins Westbrook blew out his peck and was finished. Then 91 when we had the best defense in history and both Cunningham and McMann and 6 frikin other qbs go down. Not suspending the fog bowl game. In 63 all that we needed to go to the Championship was for Jim Brown and his gang to beat the Giants. The game ends in a tie because "Lou the Toe" Groza missed 2 35 yard bunnies in the fourth quarter. Don't forget Aggie tonight while we're talking about it.

And yes I'd be crying too but as being the most fucked over team in sports history I haven't cried to the extent that Peyton has. I do see your point though. These are just a very few memory joggers for you.
                60, not talking about injuries, talking about being screwed by the refs for 3 games in a row including a chance at the SB..... just saying that we would go nuts also and wouldn’t stop talking about it for years.

Comment

The Saints have had their fair share of calls going in their favor.

Screw those guys. I hope it happens again next week.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Saints got hosed but who freakin cares! They whine about EVERY CALL! I would feel bad if they didn't sue to have the game replayed! Man F them and the entire fanbase!

Comment

The one thing you will never hear is this.

The Cowboys got hosed or the Officials screwed the Cowboys.That is something you never will hear. Because it simply doesn't happen.

The Saints got screwed but so did many other teams yesterday (Except the Girls).

It comes down to this, too many rules, too many rules that are not clear. The game is too fast for the officials to keep up with everything.
                      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

[QUOTE=MDFAN;337489]
                        Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post

60, not talking about injuries, talking about being screwed by the refs for 3 games in a row including a chance at the SB..... just saying that we would go nuts also and wouldn’t stop talking about it for years.
                        You're right MD, but I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have filed a lawsuit over it. Mostly because I wouldn't throw that kind of money away though
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

[QUOTE=Eagle60;337515]
                          Originally posted by MDFAN View Post

You're right MD, but I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have filed a lawsuit over it. Mostly because I wouldn't throw that kind of money away though
                          But you not a giant asshole Lawyer either.

Comment

Working...
                          X