• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, this was a bad idea

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f ... 000D81.DTL

For $10,000, Woman Tattoos Ad on Forehead

By The Associated Press

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Kari Smith sits with her 11-year-old son, Brady, at a tat... The words "GoldenPalace.com" are tattooed on the forehead...

For $10,000, Kari Smith has gone ahead and had her forehead tattooed with the Web address of a gambling site.

Smith, 30, of Bountiful, sold her unusual advertising space on eBay. She said the money will give her 11-year-old son a private education, which she believes he needs after falling behind in school.

uhhh maybe he doesnt need private school as much as a parent who isnt retarded.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Wow, that's pretty dumb.

Comment

LOL
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
        LOL
        Leif,

If this genius got $10, 000 for ad space on her pinhead, can you imagine what Rachel McAdam's agent would demand for space on Rachel's dome.

She could can her acting career and make some SERIOUS money!

Comment

You know the funny part of this is that in a few years this woman will have the tattoo removed at a cost of several thousand dollars. Then Golden Palace will sue her for breech of contract and likely win their $10,000 back. She will have lost money in the process and look like an even dumber jerk!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

JUKIN, YOU CAN'T MAKE A POST LIKE THIS AND NOT PROVIDE A PICTURE OF THIS BROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
              Originally posted by leifdawg
              LOL
              Leif,

If this genius got $10, 000 for ad space on her pinhead, can you imagine what Rachel McAdam's agent would demand for space on Rachel's dome.

She could can her acting career and make some SERIOUS money!
              touche

Comment

I don't even know what to say.

Comment

I personally just don't get the whole Tat thing.

Don't know if it's my generation or just me.

And both my kids have some, My son 2 and my daughter 1.

I just don't get it.

Comment

In defense of this young lady's (cough) decision, I will say that the tatoo certainly doesn't make her any uglier...nothing could. In fact, she might be well advised to get multiple tatoos covering her entire face.

Comment

In defense of this young lady's (cough) decision, I will say that the tatoo certainly doesn't make her any uglier...nothing could. In fact, she might be well advised to get multiple tatoos covering her entire face.
                      Yeah, like a tatoo of someone else's face...

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                        SF,

Please warn members to swallow any licquids in mouth before reading such posts as above. Cleaning keyboards can be a time consuming task!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN

I just don't get it.
                          It's not your generation MD. People have been getting tats for a LONG time. I see guys that are 70 years old with more tattoos than a 20 year old has.
                          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                            LMFAO!!
                            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                              Originally posted by MDFAN

I just don't get it.
                              It's not your generation MD. People have been getting tats for a LONG time. I see guys that are 70 years old with more tattoos than a 20 year old has.
                              ewwww flabby old guy tattoo

Comment

Working...
                              X