Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-ball coach pays kid to hurt retarded kid

man this is some f'ed up shit:

PITTSBURGH - A T-ball coach allegedly paid one of his players $25 to hurt an 8-year-old mentally disabled teammate so he wouldn’t have to put the boy in the game, police said Friday.

Mark R. Downs Jr., 27, of Dunbar, is accused of offering one of his players the money to hit the boy in the head with a baseball, police said. Witnesses told police Downs didn’t want the boy to play in the game because of his disability.

Police said the boy was hit in the head and in the groin with a baseball just before a game, and didn’t play, police said.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

i have friends in the military that would like to propose a total beat down of this loser.

this, over T-Ball!! are you kidding me!? This is the kind of crap that scares people about having to raise kids in this society.

Comment

This shit sickens me. It's getting to the point where you have get a background check on these fucking coaches.
      I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

It's hard to do a background check for complete assholes.
        Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

what an asshole

Comment

I think the disabled kid's parents should each be allowed to kick the coach in the balls before he is sent to jail for 6 months of being some guys bitch. Seems about right for being such a low life piece of shit loser.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Anybody know the outcome of this thing?

Comment

My first thought was that one of this guys children should be born disabled so that he could experience the struggles and heartbreak involved when your own child is handicapped. But, in a just world, this scum sack should never be permitted to have children.

So, in a more practical vein and in keeping with the sports theme, after chemical castration, our "hero" should be used to drag the infield...face down...on all the diamonds in the Pittsburg area for the next 10 years.

Comment

Working...
                X