Players Still on the Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Still on the Market

By Lenny P....would Tommy Polley or Chris Claiborne help our LB corps?

Click Here
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Not sure but I think the FO is going to find out about the group of youngin's and give them their shot now.

I don't see them going into th emarket much more,,,but hey this off year has been a bit of a curve so we will see.

Comment

I would like to see them make a move for Polley if they go for anyone. I like the fact that he can/has played all 3 LB positions.
      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Agree on Polley. But we have some of our own question marks that we need to investigate. How is King Kong going to progress? I've been hearing that Dhani has been stepping up his game and working his butt off. Do we know what we have in Richmond? SOMEONE seems high on him. And how is Barber going to look? The LB position is a total wildcard right now.....except for one slot.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
        X