Friday Injury Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Injury Update

Only 2 players questionable for Sunday. That is an improvement.

Jordan Howard looks for sure to be out as he is still not cleared. He will be missed again.

Zach Ertz is questionable and was limited today at practice. But, I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to go Sunday.

Everyone else is a go Sunday.

What is the Eagle's winning % without Lane Johnson? He's the most important injured player to return back healthy and keep Wentz alive.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Well if they are going to miss people this should be the game where it isn't a problem. At least I would hope so
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        Well if they are going to miss people this should be the game where it isn't a problem. At least I would hope so
        Well, it is our easiest game but that doesn't mean that it will be easy, especially the way that we've been playing. Miami is playing much better and we have scored a total of 19 points in our last 2 games. They are probably looking at us and saying that WE are their easiest game left on their schedule too adding even more gas in their tank on Sunday.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Well, it is our easiest game but that doesn't mean that it will be easy, especially the way that we've been playing. Miami is playing much better and we have scored a total of 19 points in our last 2 games. They are probably looking at us and saying that WE are their easiest game left on their schedule too adding even more gas in their tank on Sunday.
          I think the Skins may be the easiest game left.

Until we show that we can beat FitzMagic, I am going to be a bit concerned tomorrow. The last time we played him as a big favorite, he torched us. Miami would be horrible without him. But, he makes them a competitive threat each week right now because he has that capability of just going off.

Comment

Working...
          X