• Show
Clear All

Cut his fugging leg off.

Comment

Maybe Wentz will start the second half.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

maybe Sudfeld should
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Our running game is even worse than our passing game.

Comment

Way to miss an obvious PI

Comment

How do they not call that.?Fucking assholes.

Comment

Well, we called it guys. The D looks championship quality and the offense looks putrid.

Yeah, we need Wentz and Jeffrey to get this thing humming.

Comment

If that ref in the booth keeps saying stupid s*** like that wasn't PI he should get off the TV. That was obvious.
                  Need WRs. This crew isn't ready for prime time.
                  I like Sproles but I think he takes plays from Clement/Ajayi who I like better.
                  Sputtering but I don't think they are off by much. Atl has a good D.
                  Gibson probably has a band aid on his pecker after getting it spanked for running that ball out of the end zone.
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Yeah, the WR's are doing nothing except for Ags. He has done well. But, he can't do it all.

May need to go heavy run in the 2nd half. I just don't see the passing game kicking in much today.

Comment

We played really really bad and are only down 3. Doug, trust the o-line and let’s get this running game going.
                      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Nick should have thrown a pick. But, WTF was the WR doing. He let the DB cut in front of him.

Not looking good on O at all. Reminds me of the Raider game last year.

Comment

I may just head to bed before this one ends. Boring as hell.

Comment

O line is being handled, wr's suck and Nick still thinks it pre season.

Comment

Ok that sucked me in

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                                O line is being handled, wr's suck and Nick still thinks it pre season.
                                Yep. We are getting nothing downfield at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X