• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a horse that I wouldn't mind having in our stable

C.J. Anderson seemingly says goodbye to the Rams
    Mar
    3/23/2019 4:44:27 PM
    Veteran running back C.J. Anderson was one of the primary reasons that the Los Angeles Rams came out of the NFC and earned a spot in Super Bowl LIII last season.

Signed off the street after backup Malcolm Brown was lost for the season and with Todd Gurley battling an injury back in December, Anderson put up 488 rushing yards in five games with the Rams.

That included a 123-yard performance in a win over the Dallas Cowboys in the NFC Divisional Playoffs.

Unfortunately for Anderson and the Rams, it looks like his career in Southern California is over, Vincent Frank of Sportsnaut.com reports. On Friday, Los Angeles matched the Detroit Lions’ offer sheet to the above-mentioned Brown.

It led to some cryptic tweets from Anderson later in the day. While the Pro Bowl running back later noted that said tweets had nothing to do with the Rams, he also seemingly said his goodbyes to the team on Saturday.

Cj Anderson

@cjandersonb22
    By the way my disrespect tweets last night had nothing to do with the rams. Had a long convo with some 1 I trust and that’s how that convo ended. I thank the rams for a beautiful opportunity It was very fun.

10:22 AM - Mar 22, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I think he could fill the Blount role on this team well. He is a battering ram runner. But I don't see him as an everydown back. Which fits in well to Doug's offense.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I’m still upset that we didn’t pick him up last year after Carolina cut him.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
        I’m still upset that we didn’t pick him up last year after Carolina cut him.
        Agreed

Comment

Working...
        X