Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booooo indeed

Comment

Better regroup and start playing D like they mean it. D extremely soft.

Comment

First drive of second half will decide this. If we move it and score we are in it. If not we are in real trouble.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          First drive of second half will decide this. If we move it and score we are in it. If not we are in real trouble.
          Agreed. We must have a TD on that first drive.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            Better regroup and start playing D like they mean it. D extremely soft.
            Extremely soft is an understatement. 3rd and 3 and the corner is playing 10 yards off the ball. Keenan catches and throws for 4 yards and a First down. No way any corner can break on that. I don't get it. And it doesn't matter who the corner is out there. Its how they want them to play vs. it being Douglas, or Mills, or Jones, or Darby.

The defensive scheme is horrible and has been since the Super Bowl. 20 points and almost 300 yards of offense given up unacceptable. Especially to this team.

Schwartz must be held accountable.

On offense, it seems like they want to pass every down. Stay in your game plan, pound the ball and take your shots when you can. Washington is playing a soft zone with over the top coverage but yet I don't see any receivers within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage. Doug is have a terrible day as a play caller.

The biggest thing that concerns me here is most of the issue today is coaching. That is a problem, especially against a trash team like Washington
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              This game was decided when the Eagles couldn't do anything with the ball with 259 seconds left in the first half. They needed at least a field goal there. Instead they gave up a field goal. The defense except for one series has not shown they can even slow down this jugernaught of an offense from Washington.
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

So glad to have DJ back. If we have a chance to win this one, it is really only because we brought DJ back IMO.

Comment

Completely different team in the 2nd half boys. We may just pull this thing off.

1st and goal at the 2. We need to punch it in. Howard time.

Comment

Woo Hoo. Big balls Doug. What a 15 minutes of football that was. Keep the pressure on D.

Comment

Scoring on D would end this game.

Comment

Eagles numbers on 3rd down must be gaudy.
                        Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                        Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Just keep feeding Howard in the RZ. Skins D is tired and he is a bowling ball.

Score 7 here and it is church.

Comment

Big V is in midseason form
                            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Damn Vitai. 2 holding calls on this drive probably costing them a TD.

Comment

FU big V. The Skins D was beat. No reason to hold like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X