No announcement yet.

2019 Starts Today Official GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Schwartz. No prevent defense. Keep being aggressive.

Comment

Good win. They aren’t going to be happy. But they got the W. Nobody got hurt.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Way too much Sproles!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

All things considered, it was a great win.

I am still bothered by the fact that whenever they are 1 play away from putting a team away, they can't seem to do it. Big V cost them a probable TD that puts the game away. Then, they let Washington convert 2 4th downs (one of them a 4th and 12).

On a game that should have been over, they were 1 onside kick and a Hail Mary from chocking it away.

Going back to last year, how many 4th down conversions in a row have our opponents made when all it took was 1 stop to end the game.

Of course I am happy. But, I can't stand it when on 4th and long we have guys lining up at the first down marker, only to see the other team eek out a first down by throwing it underneath. Maddening.

Man, Howard is a great back to have when the D is tired. The guy just drags guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
            All things considered, it was a great win.

I am still bothered by the fact that whenever they are 1 play away from putting a team away, they can't seem to do it. Big V cost them a probable TD that puts the game away. Then, they let Washington convert 2 4th downs (one of them a 4th and 12).

On a game that should have been over, they were 1 onside kick and a Hail Mary from chocking it away.

Going back to last year, how many 4th down conversions in a row have our opponents made when all it took was 1 stop to end the game.

Of course I am happy. But, I can't stand it when on 4th and long we have guys lining up at the first down marker, only to see the other team eek out a first down by throwing it underneath. Maddening.

Man, Howard is a great back to have when the D is tired. The guy just drags guys.

Yeah, but you can't drag anybody from the bench.

Comment

Question is why so much of Sanders... yet Clement and Howard are healthy right?

This is one of those a W is A W.....but without 3 smiley faces after it.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                Question is why so much of Sanders... yet Clement and Howard are healthy right?

This is one of those a W is A W.....but without 3 smiley faces after it.
                Well Howard is a beast but you can't do much from the bench!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  [/B]

Yeah, but you can't drag anybody from the bench.
                  No kidding.

Comment

Working...
                  X