• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown Fired; Isiah In

Awesome

Just how many jobs has Brown had?

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2496106

Too funny. I. Thomas will keep screwing up that place meanwhile Larry will try to hitch his wagon to yet another city. Couldn't have happened to a nicer group.

Comment

This is great news for Sixers fans... or really fans of any other team.

Comment

Can whoever made this decision for the Knicks honestly justify it? Can't they just realize that Thomas was a great player but SUCKS as a GM/coach? Why do they want to piss off all the fans they have left?
          "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

James Dolan is an idiot. He'll just keep spending money because Cablevision's pockets are deep. He's the Bizzaro-Steinbrennar -- at least George wins.

Comment

Damn Vin, that is the type of soccer hooligan I want to hang out with.
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                Damn Vin, that is the type of soccer hooligan I want to hang out with.
                I know... I'd let her rough me up.

Comment

How many teams are still writing checks to Brown ? The Biggest coaching whore in the game,get's his cash whether there's a "happy ending" or not.
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman
                    How many teams are still writing checks to Brown ? The Biggest coaching whore in the game,get's his cash whether there's a "happy ending" or not.
                    Smartest man in the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                    X