Turner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turner

Let's hope this is the next step in the turn around over the next couple of years.
    www.disciplerocks.com

i really think so. He might not be the next superstar but he's gonna just fine.

I did not want Favors or Cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      i really think so. He might not be the next superstar but he's gonna just fine.

I did not want Favors or Cousins.
      meh, we already have a team full of not the next superstar.

Roll the dice with Favors

Comment

On the eve of Turners first season - what is everyone's prediction?

I havent seen any of Turners preseason games, so I don't have a present idea

I havent seen any articles good or bad describing his play (only a blurb on a Bill Simmons column)

This year atleast he is not Brandon Roy, he is going to be Brandon Graham, will get minutes early in the year, show he can't play and ride the bench until they are out of playoff contention and then get more min. March/April

Comment

He's not getting very good press. I might hit a game in the first month of the season. I'm not expecting big things out of the Sixers or Turner this year.

Comment

Looks like Turner is more comfortable as a PG, but can he stay with the quicker point guards?

So this team has two point guards that can't shoot, two point forwards, and a bunch of tweeners...awesome

Comment

Dear Doug,

Put this team in Turners hands, please. I think it's plainly obvious that is time has come.

Sincerely,
              Saratoga
              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

More importantly, get rid of Igoudala over the offseason. I'll be back on the bandwagon then.

Comment

Working...
                X