Sixers Look Very Interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers Look Very Interesting

Not a big basketball guy,but this team looks like it can flat out shoot. There seems to be a wealth of athletic ability and even Hawes is looking like he has a clue with the others spreading the floor.Dorrell Wright is moving up my fantasy draftboard, I didn't have a clue that this guy was such a player. Even Malik Wayns is looking like a player,kid isn't affraid to shoot and seems to know how to dish the rock. It'll be interesting to see how they gel when Bynum returns,but they sure seem to move the ball and play unselfishly without him. Kudos to the organization,seems like they've got my interest . Though I'd rather be watching hockey and a good football team.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

They have a lot of depth. The questions I have:

a) can they sustain the defense they established last year with Iguodala now gone
    b) can Evan Turner continue to develop into a reliable back court starter
    c) with the addition of alot of shooters, will they all be happy in the roles Collins has in store for them
    d) can Bynum stay healthy

If all answers are "YES", then this team could be very good.

Comment

Working...
    X