A couple of names that the Eagles could trade for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of names that the Eagles could trade for

I have been searching and reading many a teams website etc to try and find out the scoop on who could be available. Here are some players that I think Howie might look at.

1. Karl Joseph S Oakland - From West Virgina U which is a school we know that Howie looks at (Smallwood, Gibson etc.). He was a former 1st round pick on 2014 that is burried on the depth chart. Hasn't had a great career but he is the type of player we could bring in and see about for not much (conditional late round pick).

2. Tevin Colemen RB Atlanta - Will be a FA after this year, Atlanta is just about dead and buried. Coleman would add that home run ability to us. Probably cost a 5th round pick at this point in the season to get him.

3. TY Hilton WR Colts - Would Riech help us out. Probably, as he is building a program there. Hilton would be the perfect speed fit on the other side of Alshon. Now his contract is a problem however, we could either redo it or let him go at the end of the year. No salary cap issues as the bonus would be on the Colts. A 4th rounder might do it.

I am sure there are more. But I think any of these would be big time upgrades this year.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Originally posted by taz View Post
    I have been searching and reading many a teams website etc to try and find out the scoop on who could be available. Here are some players that I think Howie might look at.

1. Karl Joseph S Oakland - From West Virgina U which is a school we know that Howie looks at (Smallwood, Gibson etc.). He was a former 1st round pick on 2014 that is burried on the depth chart. Hasn't had a great career but he is the type of player we could bring in and see about for not much (conditional late round pick).

2. Tevin Colemen RB Atlanta - Will be a FA after this year, Atlanta is just about dead and buried. Coleman would add that home run ability to us. Probably cost a 5th round pick at this point in the season to get him.

3. TY Hilton WR Colts - Would Riech help us out. Probably, as he is building a program there. Hilton would be the perfect speed fit on the other side of Alshon. Now his contract is a problem however, we could either redo it or let him go at the end of the year. No salary cap issues as the bonus would be on the Colts. A 4th rounder might do it.

I am sure there are more. But I think any of these would be big time upgrades this year.
    Are you still concerned at wr taz? I'm thinking we're decent there now unless somebody gets hurt. Carver looks decent to me in limited time and Gibson did catch the long pass from Carson. Losing that battering ram Ajayi is a big blow but I'm not going to miss the fumbles. He was starting to remind me of Mathews.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Carter and Gibson really are bit players. A legit receiver opposite Jeffrey would be nice. As for RB I still advocate for the need to be able to pick up the blitz. Coleman may be a nice option but one would have to study the tape on his work in the backfield as much as upfield running. And I see they brought Sullivan back onto the roster. Kind of sounds like this game may be a evaluation for some guys/positions
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        Carter and Gibson really are bit players. A legit receiver opposite Jeffrey would be nice. As for RB I still advocate for the need to be able to pick up the blitz. Coleman may be a nice option but one would have to study the tape on his work in the backfield as much as upfield running. And I see they brought Sullivan back onto the roster. Kind of sounds like this game may be a evaluation for some guys/positions
        I wonder if bringing in Sully means that they are going to go 2 deep because of Beckham? If they do here comes Eli chewing us up with all the quick stuff.

Comment

What's the deal with Karl Joseph? Is he not a good fit for the defense that Gruden is running in Oakland? I haven't seen him play.

I did read that the Raiders might try and move him though

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
            What's the deal with Karl Joseph? Is he not a good fit for the defense that Gruden is running in Oakland? I haven't seen him play.

I did read that the Raiders might try and move him though
            The Raiders should move Gruden. Oh wait a minute, they can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              The Raiders should move Gruden. Oh wait a minute, they can't.
              I love that Gruden is getting his ass kicked, he was way overrated as a head coach and his evaluation of QBs prior to the draft made all of them look like locks for the number one pick.

Now he has full control and an all pro QB and he can’t win because he has no idea what he’s doing.

He is the very definition of overrated

Comment

Working...
              X