No announcement yet.

I'm at the Cabin,Kill the Panthers GDT a day early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you not even get a pass off there. Wtf. 3-4.

Comment

3rd and 2 and two terrible playcalls. This team has issues

Comment

I have no words.

Comment

I have watched virtually every Eagles game in the last 23 years. That’s the worst loss I’ve ever seen.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Definite coaching loss. It’s all on them

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
              3rd and 2 and two terrible playcalls. This team has issues
              In general, I liked the agressive play calling offensively. They just didn't execute late.

This one is on the defense. They completely collapsed after dominating for 3 quarters. My first thought is to blame Schwartz for this one for getting too conservative.

Comment

What a brutal season this has been. Thank God we won the SB, because other than the Giants game every game has been just agonizing to watch.

This team could be 7-0 best case or 1-6 worst case.

Comment

They have no edge. Guess that’s what finally winning it all does.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

How the hell are people blaming Wentz for this? He gave his defense a 17 point lead heading into the 4th quarter. This is solely on the that piece of fucking shit Schwartz. Maybe if he would take his head of his ass and learn something. When you play bend and break defense you lose.
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                      How the hell are people blaming Wentz for this? He gave his defense a 17 point lead heading into the 4th quarter. This is solely on the that piece of fucking shit Schwartz. Maybe if he would take his head of his ass and learn something. When you play bend and break defense you lose.
                      I agree. Wentz didn't deliver in the end. But, his numbers for the day were terrific. This one is on the defense. You don't give up 21 points in 1 quarter. And, they were all long drives.

Comment

I give some to the offense. We definitely could have run ALot more

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                          I give some to the offense. We definitely could have run ALot more
                          They were playing 8 in the box but I agree they needed to try and run more. They only ran for 58 yards in the game on 24 carries, something like 2.2 ypc. Not good.
                          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
                          X