M. Vick
    D. Culpepper
    M. Bennett
    M. Faulk
    T. Owens
    M. Hasselbeck
    K. Barlow
    T. Holt

Round 1 went as expected but Round 2... Barlow? Holt? reaching at 19 and 20, dont you think?
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

I'm surprised anyone would pick LT number 1. I think he has a much better chance to get injured (because he'll be overused) than Priest, Ahman or Clinton, and I don't really think that the risk is worth the likely negligent stat advantage...of course, he could always rush for 2,000 yards and 25 TD's and make me look like a fool, but isn't that the great thing about fantasy football?

Comment

I like LT at #1, especially with John Tait missing from the Chiefs O-Line. LT's also proven himself very durable, and is the best breakaway back in the league.
      I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

LT at #1 is great. He not only runs but catches passes. Remember 100 receptions last year. He was 4th in the NFL in receptions and he's a running back. Not to mention being 3rd in the NFL in rushing. Also, he had 18 TDs.

I think Holt at 20 is pretty good. He led the league in receiving yards last year and had 12 TDs. I think Barlow at 19 and Bennett at 15 aren't so good. Travis Henry, Rudi Johnson, Corey Dillon, and Domanik Davis all would have been better picks IMO
        http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

LT's line is terrible though. And I would say that Portis is the beast breakaway back in the league. Once he's free, you will not catch him. Too bad that the Redskin line sucks (even worse now that Jansen is out), so he won't have those big holes anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X