Sproles Running Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sproles Running Already

I feel he is THE missing ingredient for this O. I would love to see him next season.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelph...gery-113560559
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I agree, he has had a year off, he is just St a flat out weapon that scares most D Co-ordinations i'd bet. Course it all depends on health with him.

Comment

Unless he will play for the vet minimum I think that he's gone anyway.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I have learned that I waste way too much brain power trying to think about the cap and the money angles--- 10 years of worrying about it and being sooooooooooo wrong about it convinced me that these guy can almost do whatever they want .......................so now I just worry about what I would like to see and not like to see happen.

Comment

He didn't look very smooth running and it was only in a straight line. He won't be back with the Eagles next year even if he does recover. Ajayi, Clement, and either a draft pick or Pumphrey or both will be the backs.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Sproles would be a big addition. If he is interested in coming back, please sign him.

Right now we have nobody that can fill the role he played. And, our return game is nowhere near what it was when he was healthy last year. Plus, the dude can block. Give him a chance...

Comment

he wants IMO to be a part of another run at the SB, I don't think it will require a ton of money to get him back. Our screens and draws aren't shit since we lost him.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
              X