Let's go for 3 Million Views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's go for 3 Million Views

let's push the cheerleader thread over the top. I believe we can get this done by the time we get to SB 53 , an Eagle win
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I’m in..... one of the best things about coming here anymore.

Comment

One of my winter plans was to go through from page 1 and check out all the photos for possible doubles. Might take a day or two
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

There's a few, every time I see one chic I post her pic.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

3 million views? That’s a lot of tissues!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

music bought stock
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

And Jergens stock as well

Comment

Working...
              X