Kegs and Eggs GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegs and Eggs GDT

It's 12:00 somewhere comes to mind. Family is putting together a breakfast feast complete with mamosas and bloody Mary's. Hope the Birds make it an even better day. 3 cases of beer for the guys.

E!!!!!!!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

A! LET's Go Birds!
    Quit Fuckin Around and kick some Jax Ass!
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

It's Game Day Mate

G!!!!!!

Fly Eagles Fly
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

L!!!!
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

E!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to eat from the breakfast buffet. Can't wait to see the defense eat as well
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

S!!!!!
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Eagles!!!!
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

That loss to Carolina in the fourth quarter defined what this team has been this year. If they want to change the narrative they need to do it today. If they don't they will hear it. And they will deserve it.

Fly Eagles Fly
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

I think we come out flat and get handled defensively and lose a low scoring game. I just have no confidence in this team.

Jags 17
                  Birds 13

Comment

Wentz has to learn how to feel the pressure.

Comment

That will not be overturned

Comment

This is a slow death march. Jags are hungrier and Bortles back is against the wall.

Comment

The Eagles need this win. It will stand as the defining game for this year. Win and we can make a run at the playoffs. Lose today and it will show they have lost their heart.
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I saw a lineman down on the turnover but they never said who it was. Guess it was Johnson. We can’t afford to lose him....

Comment

Nice effort by Jeffery there.

Comment

Working...
                              X