Vince Carter is a punk ass bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Carter is a punk ass bitch

Stinking up the court in Toronto, then demands to get traded and starts dropping 30 points a night in Jersey. What a fucking piece of work. Poetic justice would be getting dealt to the Trail Blazers in the offseason.
    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Nah, he is a loser, and he wont make the playoffs with the wife beater.
    Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

They are looking good for that 8th spot. And depending on how Shaq feels, whoever is in that 8th spot has a good chance of pulling the upset.

I'm almost wishing the Sixers get into the 8th seed since they blow. I mean blew their chance at 6 seed.
      Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

The Sixers can still get the 6th seed if they beat Atl and Indy loses to Chi-town.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
          The Sixers can still get the 6th seed if they beat Atl and Indy loses to Chi-town.
          That looks entirely possible right now. Going into yesterday, I didn't think Indy would lose to Orlando.

Sixers - Boston would be a great series and I think we win it.

Comment

Please dude, the sixers have AI, and he wont pass to anyone, it would be entertaining but the celts win in 6.
            Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Originally posted by scottzolakisgod
              Please dude, the sixers have AI, and he wont pass to anyone, it would be entertaining but the celts win in 6.
              I guess he didn't pass to anyone in the 3-1 season series we took from Boston either.

Comment

Another brilliant blanket stament by Zolak.

If that's what pans out, I'll take the Sixers in 5(isn't it a 5-game first round series, or did they switch them all to 7?).
                I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Is Scottzolak Bill Simmons?
                  I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

You guys didnt watch any of those games, they played fuckin horrible in all 3 of the losses, and then played well in the one win.

We have a much better bench and starters than philly, listen the celts could lose to them, but they have more talent, and they will win in 6, watch. If you think philly will win, you have not watched the celts play this year.

Payton
                    Pierce
                    Allen
                    Walker
                    Lafrentz

way over

AI
                    Korver
                    Andre
                    Sam
                    and whoever else sucks goes here webber, ya he is a player
                    Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

You guys didnt watch any of those games, they played fuckin horrible in all 3 of the losses, and then played well in the one win.
                      and your point is? "uhh well, if the Celtics would've played well in any of those games they lost, they'd be undefeated."

And actually, I did watch all four of those games.

Comment

And they played like shit in 3 of the four games, they were down by 20 in all of them at one point, they didnt get up for the games, until the game they both had to win, and guess who won.

Celts
                        Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

And they played like shit in 3 of the four games, they were down by 20 in all of them at one point, they didnt get up for the games, until the game they both had to win, and guess who won.

Celts
                          What the hell? Wouldn't giving up a 20 point lead qualify as playing even shittier? You make no sense dude.

Comment

Originally posted by IanB

Celts
                            What the hell? Wouldn't giving up a 20 point lead qualify as playing even shittier? You make no sense dude.
                            i don't get the reasoning at all with this guy.

Celtics are better than the Sixers cause the Celtics played like shit in 3 out of the 4 games.

ummm ok. So if charlotte plays like shit against Miami, the Bobcats are still better?

Comment

That's why Iverson is 5th in the NBA in assists per game right?
                              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                              X