Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entourage

It's starting up this week and I caught the last two episodes of last season this past Sunday. It refreshed my memory as to how good the show is. I know Swing is a fan. Can't wait for it to start-up.

Ari and Dwight from "the office" rival eachother as the best characters on TV today.

Disc 1 and Disc 2 of the second season are coming in the mail and should be here today or tomorrow. Hot damn!

Comment

That last episode of season 2 was fantastic. Hopefully another good season on the way, starting Sunday.

Comment

VIN - if you haven't watched - DON'T READ ANY FURTHER!

Originally posted by jmuCJ
        That last episode of season 2 was fantastic. Hopefully another good season on the way, starting Sunday.
        One point of order. He's still doing Aquaman but did he get Mandy bounced from the movie or is she still going to be "on set"?

Comment

I HOPE Mandy is still around, i have a serious, serious crush on her.

Wow, what a great show.

Steve, have you heard anything about those other shows that are following Entourage? I'm going to DVR them regardless, just to check them out. Even the 'bad' HBO shows tend to be pretty good.

Also, i was saddened to hear that Deadwood Season 3 which premieres just before Entourage will likely be it's final season. Too bad, that's another good one.

Comment

Swing - I read differently on Deadwood. I believe season 4 is a go they just aren't sure how to produce it. It is supposedly going to be shortened to either 5 episodes or 2 2 hour movies. I'll try to dig up the info. Funny - but I never got into the show - I'm sure it's great.

What are the other shows of which you speak?

Comment

Swing - found this:

"Hurray for the HBO executives that fought hard for the hit series, Deadwood. Earlier HBO put out a statement saying that the upcoming third season would be the last. David Milch, the shows creator and exec producer reached an agreement with HBO to end the drama next year with a couple of two hour shows instead of a fourth season."

Comment

Hey, I'll take it! Better than no 4th season at all!

The other shows after Entourage are:

http://www.hbo.com/events/luckylouie/index.html

http://www.hbo.com/events/tourgasm/

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
                  Hey, I'll take it! Better than no 4th season at all!

The other shows after Entourage are:

http://www.hbo.com/events/luckylouie/index.html

http://www.hbo.com/events/tourgasm/
                  Can't say either of those looks all that intriguing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
                    Yeah, but that's the beauty of HBO. I never thought i'd give a shit about a show about a Western or a show about some dude w/ three wives, but now they're among my favorites on TV. HBO just has a way of pumping out quality programming.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
                      Originally posted by stevemc
                      Yeah, but that's the beauty of HBO. I never thought i'd give a shit about a show about a Western or a show about some dude w/ three wives, but now they're among my favorites on TV. HBO just has a way of pumping out quality programming.
                      It's amazing what kind of product you can put out when you don't have to pander to advertisers.

I have all the episodes of Entourage and have watched them all multiple times.

Entourage only real weakness that I can tell is that it's only a half hour long; but they're trying to compensate for that because I heard there are going to be 20+ episodes this season!!!
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

[quote="leifdawgEntourage only real weakness that I can tell is that it's only a half hour long; but they're trying to compensate for that because I heard there are going to be 20+ episodes this season!!![/quote]

Yeah - I heard 12 will air now and the other 8 will follow with the return of the Sopranos in January.

Comment

That's exactly why HBO makes the best shows on TV. I was reading a book about The Wire and the creator was saying how it's impossible for the show to be on network TV not because of the swearing and nudity but because they dont' wrap it up and give everyone something to feel good about every week. Without that, no one wants to buy cars or soap or butter....

Just finished watching Season 2 of Entourage. Awesome. I guess I'll be ordering HBO this weekend.

Comment

The Entourage commercials have been getting me pumped. What's the song playing when they're on the rollercoaster? And who is the new bald guy sitting next to Ari? I think I heard it is another friend from home. I hope he isn't the cliched guy from their past who has been through a lot with them but is something of a ne'er-do-well who just takes advantage of Vince. Not that they aren't a bit like that. But Turtle, Drama and Eric are all completely loyal.

I love Deadwood. Amazing show. It's like Tombstone meets the Sopranos with a little Shakespeare thrown in.

Comment

Originally posted by nyc_eagle
                              And who is the new bald guy sitting next to Ari? I think I heard it is another friend from home. I hope he isn't the cliched guy from their past who has been through a lot with them but is something of a ne'er-do-well who just takes advantage of Vince.
                              Uh oh, sounds like a potential shark-jumping moment...

Comment

Working...
                              X