Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linehan fired after it was said he wouldn't be!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linehan fired after it was said he wouldn't be!

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...m_campaign=nfl
    Fly EaglesFly!

It sounds to me that JJ wants another puppet.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I like the turmoil in Dallas but they need to extend Gareret’s contract and resign Dak soon. That assures the cowboys mediocrity for years to cime!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
        I like the turmoil in Dallas but they need to extend Gareret’s contract and resign Dak soon. That assures the cowboys mediocrity for years to cime!

THIS!

Never blow it all up. Just tinker around the edges, thinking that they're almost there...when actually they're never 'there' and never will be

Comment

Talent has never been the problem in Dallas, it's just never used right. The NFC East is much better than everybody thinks it is as we put 2 teams in the playoffs this year and had a real banged up Washington team in it too. The Giants suck and Vin should have a little sign for them too!!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

As long as they keep thinking Dak has what it takes to win a SB (which he doesn’t) and Jerry keeps managing the draft and coaching from the owners booth- Eagles are ok

Comment

Working...
            X