My Thoughts on Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Thoughts on Tonight

So after looking at this I am thinking the Eagles will go one of three ways.

Stay put
    Trade up
    Trade back

Just kidding, but seriously I think the Eagles are going to draft a lineman in round 1. Depending if somebody starts to fall some they may trade up, I am not so sure they trade back two years in a row but with Howie you never know.

Two names I keep hearing is Titus Howard OT and LJ Collier DE as potential picks at 25. Now I know some will say that its high but it both played a smaller school. Collier doesn't wow me but he does remind me some of Barnett as being solid against the pass and the run.

I personally think Howard is the main target, he really to me looks like a sleeper type starting LT in the pro's. He probably needs a little grooming but who better to learn from than Peters.

Personally I would trade back to take either of these guys but if the board falls the way I think it will, both would be gone before round 2
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Who had the giants drafting a QB from duke?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      Who had the giants drafting a QB from duke?
      They probably could have had him at #17. This is a huge reach. But, I guess they didn't want to take a risk of losing him.

Comment

Giants needed a QB but i can’t be convinced that they couldn’t have gotten him much later. Suckas!

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
          Giants needed a QB but i can’t be convinced that they couldn’t have gotten him much later. Suckas!
          Yeah, most experts had Jones as the 4th best QB and a late 1st to 2nd round pick.

I am not convinced that the Giants management really knows what they are doing. The OBJ think was crazy and now this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
            Yeah, most experts had Jones as the 4th best QB and a late 1st to 2nd round pick.

I am not convinced that the Giants management really knows what they are doing. The OBJ think was crazy and now this.
            But Gettleman has 7 Super Bowls !
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I think the Skins are going to have Haskins fall on their lap at #15. And, they will probably get a better QB than the NYG much later in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                But Gettleman has 7 Super Bowls !

And he likes his resume...so far.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...resume-so-far/

A really arrogant ass hole. New Yawkers are not happy.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                  And he likes his resume...so far.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...resume-so-far/

A really arrogant ass hole. New Yawkers are not happy.
                  ROFLMAO Tino. I read that thing this week too. He's got a ton of Chip Kelly in him. I'm sure glad he didn't draft one of these animals that they could have taken. Did you just see Wilkens? Holy crap!

Comment

And there you go. Haskins to the Skins. Much better value than the GMen.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                      And there you go. Haskins to the Skins. Much better value than the GMen.
                      Best of the bunch IMM. Crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        ROFLMAO Tino. I read that thing this week too. He's got a ton of Chip Kelly in him. I'm sure glad he didn't draft one of these animals that they could have taken. Did you just see Wilkens? Holy crap!

Wilkens would have been sweet but no way he was gonna last 'til 25.

The Gnats are about to pick again at 17. Let's see whether Gettleman can shit the bed twice in the 1st round.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                          Wilkens would have been sweet but no way he was gonna last 'til 25.

The Gnats are about to pick again at 17. Let's see whether Gettleman can shit the bed twice in the 1st round.
                          Dexter's Mom looked like she could play too.

Comment

We all probably think Marquise Brown will be our pick, but man Jawan Taylor, Andre Dillard, Cody Ford are all still available

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                              We all probably think Marquise Brown will be our pick, but man Jawan Taylor, Andre Dillard, Cody Ford are all still available
                              I'm just glad that it looks like we've got a good player coming with those guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X