Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WE GOT ONE OF THOSE BASTARDS!! (OT)---YES!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, what's the best we can possibly do for now in terms of exit strategy? Please don't give me any Repub/Dem nonsense, I want to honestly know how dig of a hole we've dug ourselves over there, and how many troops we'll have to keep there over time.

I'll be honest and say I know very little about Iraq, other than what my sister told me after her tour over there this past year.

Comment

Bomb Bin Laden on the head and then give IRAQ our blessing and ask for oil...Call it a day...
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAM
        Honestly, what's the best we can possibly do for now in terms of exit strategy? Please don't give me any Repub/Dem nonsense, I want to honestly know how dig of a hole we've dug ourselves over there, and how many troops we'll have to keep there over time.

I'll be honest and say I know very little about Iraq, other than what my sister told me after her tour over there this past year.
        I think the new plan will be a political football but it makes alot of sense. SECURE BAGDAD. They probably will increase troops to do this. It should decrease violence many times over.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Please. take the political talk somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
          X