(OT) Flyers win! Flyers win!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
    They had about 3 quality chances the whole game. The d didn't play their top game but the montreal forwards were so poorly positioned (and small) that Leighton saw everything.

That glove save on the highlight reel on Subban(?)'s shot was good but it looked like he tracked it the whole way. Routine save.

Here you go I found a site ( http://www.coppernblue.com/2010/5/19...diens-0-game-2) that goes over scoring chances. Both guys that were doing it, had the Flyers with more scoring chances. One guy had it 16-14 Flyers while the other had it 15-12 Flyers. I don't know how anyone watching that game could think that the Habs had more chances, if you did you weren't paying attention. I recorded the game and watched it again and I totally concur with their assesments.
    Last edited by Zepster; 05-19-2010, 04:25 PM.
    Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
      Here you go I found a site ( http://www.coppernblue.com/2010/5/19...diens-0-game-2) that goes over scoring chances. Both guys that were doing it, had the Flyers with more scoring chances. One guy had it 16-14 Flyers while the other had it 15-12 Flyers. I don't know how anyone watching that game could think that the Habs had more chances, if you did you weren't paying attention. I recorded the game and watched it again and I totally concur with their assesments.
      I agree. The Flyers D once again played extremely well. The only difference in games was Montreal came out a lot more uptempo but that doesn't mean much. They really didn't get many decent shots.
      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Blackhawks in 5

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
          Blackhawks in 5
          I disagree. Both teams are on a roll right now. This Flyer's team is finally playing up to their talent level.

I expect a really tough and long series. It is a toss up IMHO.

Usually, I am constantly complaining about all the bad luck (injuries) that seems to hit the Philly teams at the wrong time. The Flyers looked cursed this year with all the injuries. But, a lot of magical healing has taken place and this team is almost completely healthy. How awesome is that.
          Last edited by Pliny; 05-28-2010, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Flyers in 6
            www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Flyers in 7, and every game will be decided within 1 or 2 goals.
              "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
              — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
              - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Flyers in 3!

Following game 3, Blackhawks resign when Byfuglien turns into a 250 lb pumkin and Patrick Kane is corn holed to death in a revenge killing by a renegade band of cab drivers from Buffalo..

Comment

Hawks in 6!
                  "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

FLYERS IN SIX.

Kate will be singing her song.
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Leighton = '06 Jeff Garcia

Also, great way to start a goalie controversy, in a town that lives for it

Comment

hopefully boucher makes a ton of great saves OR gives up a ton of bad goals. = no controversy.

shouldve let leighton in though.

Have I ever mentioned I hate Matt Carle and Braydon Coburn?

Comment

Comment

shut it.

Comment

Great Game 1.
                              NBC should be very happy.
                              "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                                Great Game 1.
                                NBC should be very happy.

That is the most important thing after all.
                                Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Working...
                                X