Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eli we all know is showing up.

Comment

Trying to sleep,have to go to work at 4 till tomorrow,mid morning. Can't sleep w/a game on.Guess I woke up about the same time the team did.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Damn this is sad

Comment

fuck
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

last drive looked like the keystone fucking cops or a chinese fire drill

Comment

Incredibly undisciplined. Not what I expect from a Reid team. We better come out focused, and not give away a quarter like we did I. The first half. We are the better team and we SHOULD have this well under control.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

More stupid shit

Comment

desean has to catch that
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Keep me updated guys. I had to leave watching the game.

Comment

no one can bring Bradshaw down on the first hit

Comment

I know Matthews blew that 1 play,but I think he's actually playing half decent

Comment

Trent is off to a he'll of a start this season.
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

This is a great drive if they can finish it

Comment

I was gone since Peter's fumble recovery. What'd I miss ?

Comment

Nice drive, first an goal from the two.

You feel like if they could ever become consistent, this offense is unstoppable. Need to grow and mature, eliminate the mistakes, but what a group of talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X