Shelton Gibson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelton Gibson

There was a lot of discussion on MNF about the lack of speed from our WR’s. Is Shelton Gibson hurt? He has one catch this season and that went for 48 yards. Just curious.

Originally posted by Green With Envy View Post
    There was a lot of discussion on MNF about the lack of speed from our WR’s. Is Shelton Gibson hurt? He has one catch this season and that went for 48 yards. Just curious.
    Either play him or cut him. They have to make up their mind on him.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

He had an opportunity to get on the field when Wallace got hurt. He played a little and then disappeared. At this point, if he's not hurt, you have to think that he just doesn't have it. They traded a 3rd for Tate because they felt they needed more at WR. I don't think Gibson is going to amount to anything.

Comment

The only reason that he's on the roster must be because he's one of Howie's guys. Can anybody think of another one?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          The only reason that he's on the roster must be because he's one of Howie's guys. Can anybody think of another one?
          He plays special teams.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
            he plays special teams.
            wow!!

Comment

yea he will never be (watch me proven wrong) an NFL wide receiver. Has had the opportunity and didn't step up. He will be the bottom of the roster WR that you carry because he plays special teams until someone better shows up
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                yea he will never be (watch me proven wrong) an NFL wide receiver. Has had the opportunity and didn't step up. He will be the bottom of the roster WR that you carry because he plays special teams until someone better shows up
                Have not been impressed at all. If he does have that deep ball speed--- he hasn't shown it to me.

Comment

A poorer version of Josh Huff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                    A poorer version of Josh Huff.
                    LOL. I'd take Gibson over Huff anyday. Huff consistently screwed up games no matter who he played for. Gibson doesn't hurt you because he's always on the bench!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                      LOL. I'd take Gibson over Huff anyday. Huff consistently screwed up games no matter who he played for. Gibson doesn't hurt you because he's always on the bench!
                      Very true. Huff made a big mistake 1 out of every 3 times he touched the ball. 1.8 out of 3 times he made a minor mistake. .2 out of 3 he was good.

Comment

Working...
                      X