The Browns already have their taste of Q-tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Browns already have their taste of Q-tip

They are already wondering if the piece of work is coming to camp LOL!

Odell Beckham Jr. says he'll be at mandatory minicamp
    Jun
    6/1/2019 9:33:17 AM
    |More
    If there was any doubt about whether or not Odell Beckham Jr. will show up for mandatory minicamp next week, he cleared it up Friday night, Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.

It came in response to a comment on his Instagram post, when someone implored him to “cut out the crap and get to camp.’’

Beckham replied, “I’ll be there on the 3rd, u coming?’’

Browns players are due to report to minicamp camp on Monday, with the three-day session beginning on Tuesday. Coach Freddie Kitchens, when asked on Thursday what he’d like to see from Beckham next week, said, “I just want to see him.’’

What did he miss by skipping all but one of the nine OTAs and the voluntary minicamp?

“A lot — the offense,’’ Kitchens said.

It marked a turnabout from the previous times Kitchens was asked about Beckham over the past few months and staunchly defended his decision to skip the voluntary sessions. But the Browns anticipated he’d be there for more than one practice, in part because of what Beckham said during his introductory press conference on April 1 when asked about how much he’d participate.

“I want to set the tone," he said. “I don’t know exactly my offseason plans. I usually train in L.A., but I definitely want to be here and create that bond, that relationship with my new teammates, coaches and everybody so that they can kind of see who I am exactly.”

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

“I want to set the tone" he said. “I don’t know exactly my off season plans. I usually train in L.A., but I definitely want to be here and create that bond, that relationship with my new teammates, coaches and everybody so that they can kind of see who I am exactly.”
    One short paragraph with five "I"s and two "my"s... with his overall point being that he plans to show up to give "everybody" a chance to appreciate his awesome wonderfulness. And then, of course, he fails to show up!

The guy has a world of talent but he may be one of the 5 biggest assholes to ever play in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      “I want to set the tone" he said. “I don’t know exactly my off season plans. I usually train in L.A., but I definitely want to be here and create that bond, that relationship with my new teammates, coaches and everybody so that they can kind of see who I am exactly.”
      One short paragraph with five "I"s and two "my"s... with his overall point being that he plans to show up to give "everybody" a chance to appreciate his awesome wonderfulness. And then, of course, he fails to show up!

The guy has a world of talent but he may be one of the 5 biggest assholes to ever play in the NFL.
      “I want to set the tone,". How? By not showing up to make a good impression? What a tool. I wish that the Giants kept him to totally blow that franchise up. They finally smartened up and moved him and got a ton from Cleveland for him. Damn!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

He'd make a great politician! Speaks well of what should be be done or how others should act but has a different self-serving set of rules for himself.

Comment

Working...
        X