News Flash!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Flash!!

It's now been officially decided--- the Phillies bullpen sucks donkey dick!

Not sure (other than the money) how guys like Utley, Lee, and a few othwers can force themselves to go to work everyday.

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    It's now been officially decided--- the Phillies bullpen sucks donkey dick!

Not sure (other than the money) how guys like Utley, Lee, and a few othwers can force themselves to go to work everyday without going up to RAJ and killing him in the nuts...hard.

Fixed!

Comment

I don't think any of us, as novice as we are, could have ruined the phillies as quickly as Ruben has. It takes hard work to be the Matt Millen of the bigs.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        I don't think any of us, as novice as we are, could have ruined the phillies as quickly as Ruben has. It takes hard work to be the Matt Millen of the bigs.
        There are rumors that he is being considered as the next Commish once Bud "The Squid" steps down. To the extent that there is any substance to this conjecture, it surely speaks to the sweeping nature of Amaro's incompetence. Only a fool who, with the exception of breathing, is good at virtually nothing is fit to follow the Moron from Milwaukee.

I really despise him!

Comment

Actually tino I think this would be a great move for Rubin. He sucks as a GM but that doesn't mean he would suck as the Commissioner. He has the unique ability to see things from both the player's and Management's POV so he will likely be fair in dealing with issues as the come up. More importantly, it means he would no longer be the Phillies GM and we could move on to someone who (God willing!!) knows what the hell they're doing when it comes to evaluating talent on the field!!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
            There are rumors that he is being considered as the next Commish once Bud "The Squid" steps down. To the extent that there is any substance to this conjecture, it surely speaks to the sweeping nature of Amaro's incompetence. Only a fool who, with the exception of breathing, is good at virtually nothing is fit to follow the Moron from Milwaukee.

I really despise him!
            I hope it happens before the fire sale that I'm totally confident he will fuck up. The minors are a joke after all the shoveling of shit we got 2 years ago . This organization said what great shape the minors were in, fucking hogwash !
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              I hope it happens before the fire sale that I'm totally confident he will fuck up. The minors are a joke after all the shoveling of shit we got 2 years ago . This organization said what great shape the minors were in, fucking hogwash !
              Yup--- this is the real fuck up with this team. There is no depth to replace parts. This is majorly a scouting dept and drafting major screw up over the last 6 to 7 years. And it really had little to do with the trades --- none of those guys has made anything of themselves since. Telling me that the talent level just wasn't and hasn't been there for years now.

Comment

all we were told is how great the talent was at A and low A. We have shit other than Jesse Biddle who may never be more than a 4th starter. Shove a pole up Rube's ass and run the sorry fucker out of town. The Howard contract is an untradeable nightmare, and Jimmy Rollins is still a quality SS with little trade value, because you can't trade him. Ben Revere is the biggest fucking joke in CF I have ever seen and we still don't have a third baseman. FUCK YOU RUBE. You lucked into a WS win and now we will suffer for eternity AGAIN.
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  all we were told is how great the talent was at A and low A. We have shit other than Jesse Biddle who may never be more than a 4th starter. Shove a pole up Rube's ass and run the sorry fucker out of town. The Howard contract is an untradeable nightmare, and Jimmy Rollins is still a quality SS with little trade value, because you can't trade him. Ben Revere is the biggest fucking joke in CF I have ever seen and we still don't have a third baseman. FUCK YOU RUBE. You lucked into a WS win and now we will suffer for eternity AGAIN.
                  A championship organization has quickly become a pathetic door mat.

If it weren't out of respect for his father, I would have RAJ killed...slowly. I'm sick of seeing that worthless POS roll around in his dark shades. Has no one living in the Philadelphia area the decency to at least assault him with a large bat when he slithers out from under his rock.

Assuming some of the scouts have contributed to this abortion, Amaro and at least half the scouts need ti be publicly flogged for several hours and then set adrift on an arctic ice flow with several very hungry polar bears.

Comment

I think this is the type of season that is enjoyable and helps make the successes more meaningful because the ride from here to there is the journey we get to take and cherish.
                    Taking It One Game At A Time

Comment

Originally posted by WhizKid View Post
                      I think this is the type of season that is enjoyable and helps make the successes more meaningful because the ride from here to there is the journey we get to take and cherish.
                      Really? Well I can't say the same about my $1000+ investment.

I can understand it, but frankly I really can't "enjoy" it.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                        Really? Well I can't say the same about my $1000+ investment.

I can understand it, but frankly I really can't "enjoy" it.

Yeah, the monetary investment doesn't cost more Thant emotional investment of 60+ years. I can deal with spending money on bad product because I know this is what it is to be a fan. Ups, downs and just a long roller coaster ride. I have nothing else but that.
                        Taking It One Game At A Time

Comment

Working...
                        X