X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Hurt his ankle.
    just saw xrays were negative and he says he is fine
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      just saw xrays were negative and he says he is fine
      Whew. Plenty of time to rest the weary. Long was all over the field tonight. Dad should come more often!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Yea Long was all over but he should maybe look for the ball rather than looking for the celebration. He was right there for the fumble.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

just won a fantasy championship when Barnett scored . HAHA

I was wondering how many FF championships turned on that play.

I won mine too. Was going against Foles and Elliot while I had Ertz and ALshon. Thank god for Ertz.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            I was wondering how many FF championships turned on that play.

I won mine too. Was going against Foles and Elliot while I had Ertz and ALshon. Thank god for Ertz.
            the other guy had Elliott and he went ahead on the FG and I had the Eagles D. No thanks to Alshon who scored zero points
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

the other guy had Elliott and he went ahead on the FG and I had the Eagles D. No thanks to Alshon who scored zero points
              Would he have won if it was only a fumble recovery?

Comment

yes, 2 pts for the recovery and 6 for the TD, I won by 2.6 points. I was posting my congratulatory note when the play happened. Had a good season, 2 championships and a third

Comment

Working...
                X