No announcement yet.

It's about time somebody stood up about AB's bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reports are out today accusing Brown of raping his former trainer. Not to judge him before he has a fair trial, but what a total piece of shit this guy is...
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Yep. The guy is a piece of work. This is probably the most detailed article.

https://deadspin.com/lawsuit-antonio...ner-1838026970

Comment

If nothing else, Im certain, after reading his texts in that article, that AB can find gainful employment as an English teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheDawk View Post
          If nothing else, Im certain, after reading his texts in that article, that AB can find gainful employment as an English teacher.

If he is guilty of NOTHING ELSE, based solely on his language skills in those 2 emails, he should be euthanized in order to protect the human gene pool.

Comment

Let's see, the guy goes over to her and jacks off all over her back and she's still hanging around with him? She either takes stupid pills or was chasing his cash. I would say the truth is somewhere in the middle here and doesn't belong in court.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

There are a lot of questionable statements in her story. If this is true then Brown is one of the most disturbed fuckers I have ever heard of. Who gets so excited by a Church service that they can’t stop themselves from jerking off?
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                There are a lot of questionable statements in her story. If this is true then Brown is one of the most disturbed fuckers I have ever heard of. Who gets so excited by a Church service that they can’t stop themselves from jerking off?
                That must be one hell of a Congregation! What does a Pastor do when a guy whips out his dick and squirts all over the woman in front of him while he's delivering a sermon? What about the people sitting next to him? "Oh that AB, he's always clowning around". I'm thinking of joining.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post

I don't know, but I'd be damn sure I'm not sitting in front of him.

Comment

60, I think most of that takes place in the choir loft
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Damn, I'm not much of a singer but maybe they could use an usher?

Comment

Working...
                      X