Battle of the Birds GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just suck man
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

As poorly as they played, and they damn sure played poorly, they are only down by four.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

I’m sorry the sky isn’t falling but man that was a bad half.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

what happened to Alshon?

Comment

Ok the sky was falling after all

Comment

Play calling has sucked!

Comment

Big Balls Doug. My goodness

Comment

Wentz was short of the goal when his knee went down. We will see a 17-13 score when we come back from commercial
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

If Wentz was touched at all, he wasn't in for 2 pts.

Comment

I want to know how we have 3 seconds and get called for holding and Ryan has 6 seconds and they don't get called
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Man our defense fucking sucks!
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                          Man our defense fucking sucks!
                          This!

Comment

I can't believe none of these soft tissue guys has said fuck it I'm going in

Comment

MM I hear you but it’s a long season they might be being told to stand down.

Comment

Let me add the famed O Line is being man handled.

Comment

Working...
                                X