Bruce Hector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Hector

I wonder why the Birds are waiting to bring him up? Maybe Howie is looking for a trade for another DT? We sure can't go with only 3 on Sunday. We're short at DE too.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

My guess ... because Bruce Hector is not very good. Shame we lost Hester.
    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

They are in a tough spot with the roster. Just can't bring up everyone. They needed a 2nd tight end over a DT. They most likely will slide Graham or Curry into DT on obvious passing downs and have Hall active on game day. Not ideal but it can work vs. having Big (Hold) V at TE.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

We have to hope that Cox can hold up. Plus it's hot and muggy this weekend in the Northeast. I hope that Detroit is not deep either. We're going to have to play Ellis much more because our receivers will be exhausted. Hopefully we can just run the ball down their throat.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

This is the best option. Run often and rotate the backs. Put them on their heels and beat the shit out of them.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
          X