Hank and Kendra Divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hank and Kendra Divorce

Poor guy...Did the Eagles cut him this year? I thought I remembered him on the sidelines of the Detroit game.

Kendra Wilkinson has reportedly packed her bags once again and moved to L.A….without Hank.

“She’s moving back to LA,” an insider tells L&S. “It’ll happen in mid-October. She’s made the decision and told Hank.”
    Kendra also plans to take their ten-month old son, Hank Jr. with her – leaving Hank 1,500 miles from his child in cold Minnesota. And he’s not too happy with that;

“Hank is pissed,” says an insider. “The fighting between them is bad. They’ve had fights and crying fits, and been screaming at each other. He can’t understand why she won’t come to Minnesota.”

But Kendra’s friends claim her motives are plain – Her child and her series on ‘E-TV’ are her only stability, and LA is where she can ‘become a big star'.

yeah they cut him. Does this imply he's on the Vikings roster?

i think i called this over the summer. although it was an easy call.

Comment

poor guy. he seems like a good kid and she is obviously common trailer park trash. i feel sorry for the child in this scenario. without a kid hank could just walk away and chalk it up as a practice marriage but with the kid he needs to stay involved. if ever there was a time that a court should rule the father should get custody here it is. the guy could move back by his parents and be a happy man. if he invested his money right the guy would never have to work again and could spend his days raising his kid and coaching high school football.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

that kid will have a lot of money but absolutely no upbringing. Born with 2 strikes against him already.

Comment

Working...
        X