Bowles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowles

I'm still trying to figure out why he is the answer. How many times this year do we have our defensive backs staring at each other wondering why nobody is within 50 ft of a receiver? Bowles was the secondary coach, and now he's running the whole defense? Shit, you might as well make him the head guy now because nobody knows where the hell to go on this team.

P.S. Jason Babon just might be the dumbest guy on the team. Congratualtions Babs!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

60, I think I'm going to wait a few weeks before I move the "L" that turns Bowles into Blowes.

This was his first game and he did manage to take a terrible defense and make them look even worse so I do hear what you're saying. as for Babin he's completely useless anymore. How did the Eagles go from a 50 sack D to a team that can't find the QB with a GPS, a map and a trail of breadcrumbs? I think this is a clear indication of what's wrong with this team. They have a lot of a talent and no passion, no drive, no focus. They need a leader both on the field and off. Andy and Howie seem to be playing fantasy football. They bring in talented guys and then just start them every week. Reid needs to be coaching them. Teaching them. Training them. Preparing them. Instead he's simply inserting them in the line up and waiting for them to rack up stats to win the game.

I'm not sure why Reid is struggling so much for the last 2-3 years but since JJ died he seems to have lost his way. I hate to say this but I really think this team would be closer to the 2008 version if he hadn't fired McDermott. He had too many "Chinese fire drills" and overly complex rotational schemes but he really couldn't have been any worse than what we have seen over the last 2 years.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Too many guys on this team like their boss. That never works in football. Yu can even see it in New England's defense this year. There's a reason coaches don't stay in the same place a long time. They wear out their welcome. Players become "comfortable". You need pricks like Coughlin and Shiano from Tampa Bay. That's why Grudin is moving on from coaching. He's tired of being a prick.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post

P.S. Jason Babon just might be the dumbest guy in America not employed in a sheltered workshop. Congratualtions Babs!

Fixed!

Comment

They need to fire Juan again.
          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

They need to bring back Jim Johnson or Bud Carson from the dead, or perhaps Buddy Ryan from the old folks home in Kentucky. Heck, I'd be happy to see Marion Campbell come back from whatever old folks home he lives in.

Comment

God I miss JJ. Carson may have been a defensive genious and invented the cover 2. But, his style was not agressive enough for my tastes. I always thought Carson was blessed when it came to the players he inherited, especially on the DL.

Comment

As do I, Pliny. Man, but I loved what Carson did with that Eagles defense back then!

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                  God I miss JJ. Carson may have been a defensive genious and invented the cover 2. But, his style was not agressive enough for my tastes. I always thought Carson was blessed when it came to the players he inherited, especially on the DL.
                  Not me. I HATED that bend don't break shit because in the playoffs it usually breaks.

Carson's defenses were a lot more aggressive than JJ's were.
                  FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Attacking Carson's Eagles defenses back then looked like 11 offensive guys running up against a 12 cubic foot block of granite

Comment

Working...
                    X