Rams look good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams look good

If we get our shit together it’s going to be a rams - eagles NFCCG.

Agree. The Rams are playing the best FB in the NFL right now. Goff has really come around.

Game not over though. That short FG miss hurt.

I am starting to wonder if we have enough weapons to compete with the Rams. They are loaded at RB and WR. Although, our defense should be better than theirs IMO if they can stay healthy and not lose anyone else.

Wentz and Goff look like they are going to be the 2 QB studs in the NFC for the next so many years.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      If we get our shit together it’s going to be a rams - eagles NFCCG.
      Hell yeah.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I still hate Kurt Cousins after what he has done to us with Wash.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
          Agree. The Rams are playing the best FB in the NFL right now. Goff has really come around.

Game not over though. That short FG miss hurt.

I am starting to wonder if we have enough weapons to compete with the Rams. They are loaded at RB and WR. Although, our defense should be better than theirs IMO if they can stay healthy and not lose anyone else.

Wentz and Goff look like they are going to be the 2 QB studs in the NFC for the next so many years.
          You're right, they're loaded Pliny but It's only September. Remember how KC came out of the shoot last season? Maybe the Rams lose half of their team like we have the last 2 years. The bastards are unstoppable right now though.

Comment

The Rams O is loaded and VERY potent... but nothing a midair collision won't cure.

BTW, Mike Zimmer blows.
            Last edited by tinopuno; 09-28-2018, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Rams have looked good but remember this is the first game against a top team. They played Oakland and Arizona which are both dumpster fires.

Comment

Rams are and will be a tough team this year. #1 reason is Goff looks every bit like Wentz--a top young QB. But they also have the RB and two quality receivers. I would say though that they are a little susceptible on defense. They have top interior DL people but their edge rush is only good not great as are their LBs and without Talib so are their DBs. But they are not weak anywhere IMM.
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

They do have a lot of weapons. That’s the scary part. Gurley is fantastic. Picking up Brandin Cooks was a great move.

But yeah, maybe they lose Goff in week 10...

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
                    Rams have looked good but remember this is the first game against a top team. They played Oakland and Arizona which are both dumpster fires.
                    Plus their division blows. I can't see them getting beat unless the injury bug hits them or they lose a wild shootout.

Comment

Rams are a great team no doubt. I really wish we got to play them here this year. I don't understand why we have to go there two years in a row. That game could be for home field advantage in the NFC.
                      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                        Rams are a great team no doubt. I really wish we got to play them here this year. I don't understand why we have to go there two years in a row. That game could be for home field advantage in the NFC.
                        They’ll be more Eagles fans anyway.
                        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Just luck of the draw by the way the sched is et up. You play two teams from a div at home and two away one time and the opposite the next time. You play one home and one away against a team that finished in the same spot as you each year but which div you play rotates.
                          About the only thing I think sched makers could do better is scheduling short week games (thurs) when you have to travel far to get there. IE Minnesota played Sunday then went to LA for a Thurs and crossed two time zones. IMM if you have a short week it should be a short travel like NY/Pit/Wash etc.
                          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

Working...
                          X