No announcement yet.

Lions at Birds GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got home. Not getting the game. Fox isn't even telecasting and early game in upstate NY. I go to CBS Sportsline and in the first 10 plays we get 2 more guys hurt and Sanders puts the ball on the ground twice.

I was going to find a streaming source for the game. But Fuck This Shit! There's too much else in my life right now making me miserable. I'm going to go out and cut the grass.

Comment

Yup..... just a mess right now!

Comment

What the fuck was that agholor. This team is such hot garbage.

Comment

I hope Agholor is elsewhere next season. It’s too ugly too often.

Comment

He just can’t be trusted to be the #2 option.

Comment

Problem is that he mentally can’t seem to handle being a #1, but he did fine when he is a slot #2.

Comment

Couldn’t Doug have challenged that Matt Collins offense of pass interference?
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

If they reverse that and make it DPI I am over
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

How that was interference on Hollins is a mystery to me

Comment

When was the last time we were called for 2 OPI’s in the same game..... and I think still 0 sacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                        How that was interference on Hollins is a mystery to me
                        He did push off, if he doesn’t he probably catches it.

Comment

Better score here. We are staying 2-4 in the face if we lose today.

Comment

Couldn't sanders have stood with one foot out of bounds, caught the ball, and have it be a penalty and we get the ball on teh 40?

Comment

our WR are such garbage. I'm having flashbacks to the McNabb era.

Comment

Thank goodness we won it all in 17 cause this group ain’t winning shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X