No announcement yet.

Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Deadwood. Best show on TV. Entourage is pretty good as an appetizer, though. Glad to have them back, although I'm sad to hear that they aren't doing the full fourth season of Deadwood as originally planned.
    The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

Originally posted by nyc_eagle
      The season premiere of Deadwood confused me. I honestly couldn't remember where things left off. But the end got me excited again. Swearengen is an amazing character.
      Good, it wasn't just me! I swear, the first 20 minutes of the show i couldn't understand WTF anyone was talking about! Then it sorted itself out.

Comment

It does take a while to get re-accustomed to the language. You don't hear Shakespearian-level profanity on TV all that much...
        The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

Decent episode #2 last night. Ari is simply awesome. Vince has to start getting some new tail though especially now that he's the #1 box office man of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
            Decent episode #2 last night. Ari is simply awesome. Vince has to start getting some new tail though especially now that he's the #1 box office man of all time!
            I dig that chick that plays Ari's wife, i find her incredibly sexy. She played Will Ferrell's wife in Old School.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
              Originally posted by stevemc
              I dig that chick that plays Ari's wife, i find her incredibly sexy. She played Will Ferrell's wife in Old School.
              Yeah - I'm figuring that's how the connection with Jeremy Piven comes in. Perhaps Piven pushed to get her as his wife?!

Comment

Vince definitely needs new tail. How come they never explained what happened to Mandy Moore?

I thought last night's episode was ok...

As for Mrs. Gold, she's kinda hot but has a sharp nose. "It's anal night at the Gold household."

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                  "It's anal night at the Gold household."
                  THAT is too funny. Ari RULES.

Comment

Good episode in my opinion. As always, I laughed out loud a couple of times.

"It's a blackout, everyone in the pool!" - (Drama is diving in before the guy's even done talking).

Also, sweet Almost Famous references. I liked that movie.

Comment

You know, I would've liked it better as an Almost Famous allusion instead of stating the obvious. They should've had Turtle say "you know, your looks are getting in the way..." or something clever which I can't think of.

By the way, Ari at Wrigley yesterday: http://blog.sportscolumn.com/story/2006 ... 3339/6886/

Comment

It's interesting that they are focusing so much on Ari's home life now. I guess they've realized that Ari is probably the most popular character.

Comment

I'm just getting into the first season...why is this show only a half hour? Add in the intro, and all the other shit, it's like 23 minutes.
                          I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by trufresh17
                            I'm just getting into the first season...why is this show only a half hour? Add in the intro, and all the other shit, it's like 23 minutes.
                            In my mind it's one of the only flaws in the show.

Another being that Eric and Vince have horrible on-screen chemistry for their scenes when it is just the two of them. However, E and Ari and E, Ari, and Vince scenes are kickass.
                            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

OK.. what the hell is going on with Entourage? it's been 3 episodes and it's more drama than comedy.

HBO costs me $12 a month and I don't watch a single thing on it except Entourage right now.

By the way, I can't believe Dom is herc from the wire.

Comment

I don't like this guy from home storyline and it's filtering into next week. They better nip it in the bud.

I love that Ari has more exposure and his wife is great.

Comment

Working...
                                X