OT College games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT College games

Good games yesterday. Not sure how Penn State could look so good yet look so bad at times. MN receivers running wide open, poorly thrown passes while at the same time moving at will. Shot themselves in the foot. Meantime MN looked much better than I gave them credit for. A couple real good wide receivers and young Winfield looks like a player--much like his father.
    LSU should be #1 in country after that win against Alabama. My guess would be LSU, Ohio State, Clemson, Alabama for top four
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

That Lamb kid for OU is 6-2 and FAST. Either him or if that Jeudy kid from Bama could be available they look very promising. Why not both????
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I wish that they would just expand the thing to 8 games and cut the BS. There is just too much money floating around these bowl games today to mess with them though. A lot of "nobodies" make huge money off the bowl system as it is. The colleges that make the small bowls get screwed 1/2 - $1 million when they go to one but they pay for the exposure like going to the Las Vegas bowl is going to attract 5 star recruits to go to Montana State.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Yea there are usually eight teams that could be considered top tier.

BTW 60 NDSU is rolling this year and last year's NDSU coach is at K State now. Two big upsets for him this year
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          Yea there are usually eight teams that could be considered top tier.

BTW 60 NDSU is rolling this year and last year's NDSU coach is at K State now. Two big upsets for him this year
          Following the guy who's name is on the stadium certainly isn't the easiest thing to do. I noticed that the new coach still loves to run his QB a lot. I wonder if he kept the same OC?
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X